Benro Bat Carbon Fiber Two Series Travel Tripod/Monopod #FBAT24CVX25
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Benro Bat Carbon Fiber Two Series Travel Tripod/Monopod
The Benro Bat Series has a new tripod design with 5 preset leg angles, allowing you to place these tripods in positions that traditional tripods are incapable of. No matter where you travel to, rest assured you will be able to use your Benro Bat tripod in any location you find yourself in whether it be a canyon, ice cave or the middle of the desert.
Flexiblility, with a quick multi-angle adjustment, is the key feature of the Bat Series tripod. In addition to the five adjustable preset leg angles, the central column can be quickly inverted without the need to remove it from the tripod, for low-level photography.
The range consists of 8 models – 4 tripods, aluminum and carbon variants (legs only) and 4 tripod kits, again aluminum and carbon options available, offering weight capacities up to 16kg and weighing in from just 2.1lb (0.99kg). These fall into one of 3 series - 0, 1, 2, each number denoting the top tube diameter. See specifications on the next page for further details.
The Bat series tripods also inherit the key signature features of all Benro travel tripods: reverse folding leg functionality and portability. With an extended central column locking knob, it is also possible to achieve better stability.
- Dual Panning Ballhead Included - Aluminum Ballhead with Arca-Swiss Style Camera Plate
- Five Individual Leg Angle Settings - Allows for unique positioing of the tripod.
- Converts to Monopod - The Leg and Center Column combine for a full size monopod.
- Three Accessory Mounts - Easily attach accessories to your tripod.
- Reverse Folding Leg Design - Folds down to a compact size suited for travel.
- QR plate
- tripod bag
- 4mm allen key
- 3mm allen key
- spiked feet