Saramonic Vmic Mini Ultra-Compact Camera-Mount Shotgun Mic for DSLR & Smartphone - Demo
Saramonic Vmic Mini Ultra-Compact Camera-Mount Shotgun Mic for DSLR & Smartphone
The Saramonic Vmic Mini is an extremely compact and lightweight mini-shotgun microphone that mounts directly to DSLR, mirrorless, and video cameras and enables you to easily capture broadcast-quality sound. It can also be connected to smartphones and tablets with an included cable and dramatically improves the sound quality of your mobile productions.
The all metal construction and precision cut body of this microphone is a work of art. The size makes it ideal for use with small format DSLR, Mirrorless and video cameras as well as smaller mobile devices. Its ultra-compact size allows the mic to be placed in areas that larger shogun mics just won’t fit.
Using the Vmic Mini is incredibly simple. You just plug it in and you’re done. There are no batteries to install or charge, and there are no buttons or switches to operate. It’s truly plug-and-play. A great choice for anyone creating video content on a budget but looking for high-quality gear. Vmic Mini is a lightweight and ultraportable shotgun microphone that will give all of your videos excellent sound.
A stand out feature of the Vmic Mini design is the unique microphone shockmount. The wiry shockmounts on some competing microphones are flimsy and prone to bending, this can cause some unwanted audio issues and change the way the microphone picks up sound. The integrated shockmount of Vmic Mini is robust and features a sleek, sweeping and stable design.
An advanced uniquely designed bullet like windscreen is included, giving the Vmic Mini its unique and interesting look. It features a sturdy gasket which aids in blocking wind noise, helps to protect the microphone from things like weather and dust, and keeps it securely fastened in place while on the go.
Every aspect of the Vmic Mini’s design is top notch, and the built-in locking camera shoe features a metal 1/4 20 tripod thread at the base that gives you near limitless mounting options. Two output cables are included: one that connects to cameras, and another that connects to the headphone jack of smartphones and tablets. Whether you’re shooting with a powerful DSLR, mirrorless, video cam, tablet or a smartphone, the Vmic Mini is a compact and ultraportable shotgun microphone that will give all of your videos excellent sound.
- Provides clear, broadcast-quality sound to DSLR, Mirrorless and Video Cameras or Smartphones and Tablets
- Easy-to-use with plug-and-play operation and no batteries required for operation
- Sleek camera-mountable design that is lightweight and compact, yet features durable metal construction
- Includes two output cables: one for cameras, one for mobile devices
- Mounts to camera shoes, camera cages, boom poles, tripods, stands and more
Type: 14mm Condenser Microphone
Polar Pattern: Cardioid (Uni-Directional)
Frequency Range: 75Hz - 20kHz
Sensitivity: -35 ±3dB (0dB = 1V/Pa, @ 1kHz)
Maximum Input SPL: f=1kHz, THD<5% (105dB)
Output Impedance: 200ohm
Signal to Noise Ratio: 75dB SPL
Weight: 2.43oz (69g)
Dimensions: 4.61 x 0.75 x 2.44” (117 x 19 x 62mm)
1 x Mini shotgun microphone with integrated shockmount
1 x Fitted foam windscreen
1 x Short coiled 1/8“ (3.5 mm) TRS to 1/8“ (3.5 mm) TRS output cable with gold-plated right-angle connectors
1 x Short coiled 1/8“ (3.5 mm) TRS to 1/8“ (3.5 mm) TRRS output cable with gold-plated connector for mobile devices
1 x Information card
1 x Warranty card
- SR-BSP1 Aluminum Smartphone Holder with Stabilizing Handle & Mounting Shoe
- LC-C35 Output Cable: Locking 1/8” (3.5mm) to Lightning cable for iPhone & iPad
- UTC-C35 Output Cable: Locking 1/8” (3.5mm) to USB Type-C cable for Smartphone or Tablets
- USB-CP30 Output Cable: Locking 1/8” (3.5mm) to USB cable PC or Mac computers
- SR-GMC2 Output Cable: 1/8” (3.5mm) to select GoPro cameras
- SR-CS350 Replacement 1/8” (3.5mm) Male Stereo TRS to 1/8” (3.5mm) Male Stereo TRS Output Cable
- SR-PMC2 Replacement Output Cable: 1/8” (3.5mm) to TTRS cable for Smartphone or Tablets