Phottix Odin II TTL Flash Trigger Transmitter (PH89079) for Sony Multi Interface Shoe - Demo
Phottix Odin II TTL Flash Trigger Transmitter for Sony Multi Interface Shoe
Odin II TTL Flash Trigger Transmitter for Sony Multi Interface Shoe adds cutting-edge features and functionality to Phottix' flagship flash trigger. The Odin II UI and control system has been overhauled making it faster and easier to use. There are 5 individual adjusting buttons and a control dial that can be used to control flash power levels quickly. The Odin II TCU features an AF assist light to improve focusing in low-light conditions. With 32 channels and a new Digital ID function, the Odin II offers photographers a way to personalized their Odins and prevent triggering from other nearby triggers. By entering a unit 4 digit ID number, a photographers Odin II receivers will only trigger by transmitters using the same ID number.
The same features that made the original Phottix Odin an award-winning product are found in the new Odin II. TTL and Manual power control, flash zoom control, LCD display for visual feedback, high speed sync, and second curtain sync. The Phottix Odin II is fully compatible with the Phottix ecosystem of flash triggers - the original Odin, Strato II and Atlas II. The Odin II will also control and trigger the Indra TTL Studio Light and Mitros+ TTL Transceiver Flash. Designed based on input from photographers around the world, the Phottix Odin II features a USB port for firmware upgrades.
- 5 groups A,B,C,D,E
- Wireless 2.4GHz. TTL and Manual Flash Triggering, Range 100m
- Group buttons and control dial for fast power changes
- 32 channels with Digital ID
- Remote power control of groups in TTL with +/- EV adjustments (3 stops in 1/3 stop increments - 18 different levels.)
- Mix TTL and Manual flash - fire some groups in TTL, others as manual.
- Remote power control in A:B ratio modes with +/- EV adjustments.
- High speed sync - shutter speeds up to 1/8000 sec.
- Second curtain sync functions, Remote manual mode flash power control.
- Remote flash head zoom adjustments - auto or manual
- Compatible with Phottix Odin ,Strato II, Atlas II Wireless Triggers.
- Upgradeable via built-in USB ports.
|Groups||5 (A, B, C, D, E)|
|Wireless Range||328' / 100 m|
|Radio Frequency||2.4 GHz|
|Control Modes||ADI, Manual, P-TTL, TTL|
|EV Range||±3 (1/2, 1/3 Increments)|
|Sync Speed||1/8000 Sec|
|Power Settings||1/1 to 1/128 (1/3-Stop Intervals)|
- Phottix Odin II TTL Flash Trigger Transmitter for Sony Multi Interface Shoe
- 2 x AA Batteries
- 3.5mm to PC Sync Cable
- 3.5mm to 3.5mm Cable
- 6.3mm Adapter
- USB Cable
- Limited 1-Year Warranty